Recovery is an integral part when it comes to training hard. A fast recovery is a key on how quickly you will lose fats and even build muscles.
Working overtime on your workout without any right timing of recovery may lead you to extreme fatigue, muscle wasting, and even fat accumulation. Having a high cortisol level can lead to weight gain and even high blood pressure.
That’s why here’s the reason why we createdAlchemy Labs Amino Tide:
Alchemy Labs Amino Tideincreases recovery rates,
- It helps build & protect muscle.
- It also helps aid in weight loss.
- And lastly, it increases athletic performance.
TheAlchemy Labs Amino Tideis not your average Amino Acid supplement, it contains various vitamins and other amino acids to help our body recover from hard training.
Here are some supplements facts ofAlchemy Labs Amino Tide:
Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Chloride, Sodium, and Potassium are the vitamins that are available inAlchemy Labs Amino Tide.
- L-leucine is an essential amino acid for protein synthesis.
- Betaine Anhydrous - a compound which the body uses to break down harmful substances. It also helps to aid liver health.
- L-isoleucine helps to control blood sugar. It can also boost energy and endurance.
- L-valine - also a vertebrate essential amino acid that is used as a feed additive.
- Taurine is an amino acid that promotes a healthy metabolism, protects the heart, muscles and protects the brain from aging and also neurological conditions.
L-lysine an amino acid that improves calcium absorption. It can also reduce anxieties by blocking theStress Response Receptors.
- L-threonine helps keep connective tissues and muscles throughout the body strong and elastic, including the heart.
- L-phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that is used for depression.
- L-histidine is an amino acid people used as a medicine for metabolic syndrome, allergic diseases, ulcers, and many more.
- L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid that helps the body make proteins and certain brain-signaling chemicals.
- L-methionine is an essential amino acid and used to prevent liver damage. It is also said that L-methionine is used for increasing the acidity of the urine, treating liver disorders, and improving wound healing.